News & Press
Read and download
Pinion gearboxes and Accessories
Information, facts, and figures
Photos & graphics for download
We look forward to receiving a copy of, or a link to your publication and coverage.
Haven’t found what you’re looking for?
Please do not hesitate to send your request to our press department.
Latest press releases
- November, 2022: New partner for Pinion sales and service in North America Download PDF
- August, 2022: PINION with new major owner BRP Download PDF
- July, 2022: PINION SMART.SHIFT electrifies gearbox shifting. Download PDF
- July, 2022: Pinion auction gearbox art for a good cause. Download PDF
- August, 2021: Pinion MTB Highlights at Eurobike.Download PDF
- August, 2021: Pinion S-Pedelecs are picking up speed. Download PDF
- May, 2021: Schindelhauer introduces new e-bikes with Pinion gearbox. Download PDF
- April, 2021: Pinion expands commercial segment and introduces transmissions for business cargo vehicles. Download PDF
About Pinion GmbH
From Porsche to Pinion
The idea for the Pinion gearbox was born in 2006 at Porsche’s transmission development centre in Weissach, Germany: a bicycle gear shifting system that works as intuitively, precisely, and wear-free as the manual gearbox of a sports car.
Five years of development, numerous prototypes and countless hours of test bench trials followed until the first production-ready transmission crossed the Himalayan mountains in 2010…
Today, more than 100 international bicycle manufacturers trust in Pinion.
Thrilling adventures from our community
Press photos, graphics, logo package and videos